Mesh Partitions & Cages
Mesh partitions & cages are the perfect solutions if your stored items need to be secure but visible. They are ideally suited for use in bonded areas, storage of hazardous goods, high-value goods, and ISO9000 segregation of suspect products. Or for any area which requires division using a cost-effective and quick-to-install solution. It is suitable for use outdoors, in cold rooms or refrigerated storage, and for all indoor applications.
These mesh partitions or cages offer an excellent solution for the security of the control of products or ingredients and prove popular in engineering, food, and chemical industries allowing controls and procedures to be adhered to with code or key locks.
Various panel heights and widths are available.
- Hinged or sliding doors available in a range of widths.
- Two standard finishes, either powder coated Grey for indoor use or hot dip galvanized for outdoor use.
- Special order stainless steel finish available.
- Floor fixings provided for all partitions.
- Full survey and Installation.
A site survey is required before any mesh partitioning installation. Only then can we suggest the best options are selected for your particular requirements. Complete the form below and we’ll get in touch with you.